Sunday, August 16, 2009

WE LOVE. Wardrobes.

As I really enjoy seeing how other people have their dressing room or their wardrobe and closets done, I decided to blog about it.
I think a wardrobe tells a lot about a person.
For example there are the colour-to-colour men and women, who begin with white and end with black clothes. Then there are the Tee-to-tee men and women, who sort by clothes.
Then there are the summer-or-winter men and women, who sort by seasons.
Who are you?
I am two of these types, I sort colour-by-colour and have 2 wardrobes, so I sort by summer and winter.
And finally, you get another inside scoop, this time on celebrities wardrobes. Enjoy.




Starts with Olivia Palermo's closet:

Mariah Carey's closet: (Looks like she really wants to be a little princess...)


Nicole Richie's closet. Maybe she should get a bigger one because it seems quiet full.


Miley Cyrus closet. Does she only have shoes or what? ;)


Kimora's closet. I don't like it.

Kim's closet:


Jessica Alba's closet. Why does she have so many hats?

Eva Longoria's closet:

Jamie Singer's shoe collection and her closet:
Paula Abdul's closet (or should I say her shop?):

Paris Hilton's closet. How unexpected...:


Nikki Hilton's closet. So nice and clean, probably my favourite one:



Sarah Jessica Parker's closet:

And finally Rachel Zoe's closet:

4 comments:

  1. Wow i wished i had a closet like that !!!!!!!!!
    no wonder they spend hours just to go out to the shops
    to much to choose and wear
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh paris i love your closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. deff my fav one is eva longoria and nikki hiltos closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good recopilation!
    XOXO
    http://sevexahi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete