Friday, July 17, 2009

Here are my secrets about my gorgeous hair. Shht don't tell anyone.

Ever since I was a little girl, I had blonde, straight hair. It was a sort of this warm golden hair. But then my hair start curling on the back of my head and my haircolour changed into a light brown. It got darker and darker, up to chocolate brown. And the curls stayed. But some years before, I found out how to straighten hair ( that was really funny, the first time I did it was at my hairdresser's salon) and I started loving it. I used shampoo that was expensive but affordable, and with the time my hair started going blonder. Now I am a dark blonde. And I wanted to go blonder (and I did), so here is a special collage of the products I use and which helped my hair a lot to go blonder.



Use it like this:

1.) John Frieda go blonder shampoo and conditioner (Makes your hair really blonder)
2.) Gliss Kur Hair Repair Total Repair "Kur" (It makes your hair shine and look healthy)
3.) John Frieda beach blonde haircreme ( Makes your hair even blonder at the top)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, for about 2 years i've been trying to make my hair go lighter, but it didn't really work. It is still light brown, and i've been usind all kinds of conditioners and shampoos for fair and blonde hair. Maybe you could give us some ideas of hair masks or something. I know you could use some lemon juice and camomile tea, aply it on the hair and stay in the sun for a while, and it goes lighter. I haven't try that yet.

    ReplyDelete