Saturday, July 18, 2009

How to intense your hair colour

Answering the requests:
HOW TO MAKE MY BLONDE HAIR GO BLONDER?

I thought about why not make a "how-to-intense-my-haircolour" for all haircolour. Here we go:
FOR BLONDE HAIR:
Your a blond then, huh? Most of you will know these tipps, that you can put lemon juicy in your hair or camomille tea(cold!) and lay in the sun for a while. You will get a tan and blonder hair. Then there is the tipp with washing your hair with backing powder. Of course I tested it all, and I really, really tell you not to put lemon juicy or backing powder in your hair. It makes your hair fizzy for about a month! Better follow these steps if you want great lighter blonde hair:
-Try to go to a hairdresser and let make hightlights into your hair. That's the easiest way.

-Go shopping, and buy these products:
  • Jojobaoil
  • Camomille (make sure your not allergic to it!)
You can put these on your top hair when the sun is shining, nobody will notice it.
-Or buy these products( I my opinion they really help) :




HOW TO MAKE MY BROWN HAIR LOOK LIKE CHOCOLATE?
Surely you know the tv series called Gossip Girl. Leighton Meester plays Blair Cornelia Waldorf, a girl with always great chocolate hair. If you want such hair too, try this:
Buy:


HOW TO MAKE MY RED HAIR COLOURFUL?

As we all love Isla Fisher in Shopaholic, her hair is great, too. We have many shades of red hair but if you'vce found one for you. go with it.

To intense you reddish hair buy these hair products:

2 comments:

  1. Human Hair Extensions
    Excellent products.I recently purchased, one seems to stand out as my favorite. I decided that it deserves, and will get, it's own review post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a very clear description of the challenges.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is very useful.

    Many thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage http://playrouletteusa.com

    ReplyDelete